Garden State Chess League
- Play will run from October
1st thru June 30th.
- A round-robin format will be
- Teams will play 1 match per
- The time control will be G/75;d5. Analog clocks are to be set at G/75.
- There will be 4 boards per
- The visiting team will have
White on boards 1 and 3.
- A team’s 4-board average
cannot exceed 1925.0 in any match.
- Players rated <1000 will
be considered to have a 1000 rating.
- If an unrated player is used,
the average of the other players in his/her lineup must be 1925.0 or less.
- The lineups must be in rating
order with unrateds at the bottom.
- The USCF’s
September 2012 Golden Database will determine all player ratings for the
- A club may field more than 1
- Once a player competes for a
team, he is bound to them for the season.
- The league's schedule-maker
sets the playing site and takes traveling distance into account. Teams can
request a day or venue change.
- Ties in the standings will be
broken as follows : 1. head to head result; 2. total game points; 3. games