Garden State Chess League
????????? Division Setup:
- The league will be comprised
of one 7-team division.
????????? Schedule Format:
- During the regular season
teams will play 1 match against each opponent.
- Play will run from October
4, 2016 thru April 5, 2017.
- Teams will play 1 match per
month, except for the month they receive a bye.
???? Lineups and
- There will be 4 boards per
- A team?s 4-board average
cannot exceed 1925.0 in any match.
- Players rated <1101 will
be considered to have a 1101 rating.
- Provisional ratings will be considered
established or official.
- Foreign players can be used
but their rating will be converted to the USCF equivalent.
- If an unrated player is used,
the average of the other players in his/her lineup must be 1925.0 or less.
- The lineups must be in rating
order with unrateds at the bottom.
- The USCF?s September 2016
Golden Database will determine all player ratings for the season.
- Once a player competes for a
team, he is bound to them for the season.
????????? Time Control & Color
- The time control will be G/75;d5. If analog clocks are used, they are to be set for
- The visiting team will have
White on boards 1 and 3.
????????? Reporting of Match Results &
- The captain of the home team
should photograph the signed, completed reporting card and e-mail it to
????????? Standings Tie-breakers:
- Ties in the divisional
standings will be broken as follows : 1. head to
head result; 2. total game points; 3. games won.
????????? Withdrawal By
- If a team does not play half
of its scheduled matches, its results will be nulled. Forfeited matches
are not considered played matches.